Monday, June 22, 2009

My First Week

I haven't been doing very much this week. I spend most of my time sleeping and eating. I usually cry if Mommy doesn't get me food fast enough, or if I'm getting my diapers changed. Here are pictures of my visitors and other events during my first week of life.

Here I am, 3 hours before my birth, trying to get out.

Meanwhile, my brother was having a great time with the Lee sisters. (Photo by Karolyn Cheng.)

This is me, minutes after birth, obviously not so happy!

I was much happier once they stopped prodding and poking and tagging and all that stuff and wrapped me up nice and tight and let daddy hold me.

The Lees brought my big brother Jaden to come meet me for the first time.

Lots of aunties and uncles and some little friends came to visit too, but for some reason, mommy and daddy forgot to take pictures! If you have some, please send them to my silly parents. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment