Thursday, June 18, 2009

Life After Three Days at Home

I've been home for three days now and so far it's been great. Nana and Papa were here for a couple of days, now Uncle Bob, and soon Lao Lao and Uncle Mike, Auntie Hye-Jin, and cousin Caleb will visit, too. Serena, Uncle Chris, Auntie Emily, and Zachary have stopped by, too. Life is good. I sleep in my upstairs crib, my downstairs crib, or my parents king size bed (my favorite). My big brother helped Mama give me a bath last night for the first time and he even helps change my stinky diapers sometimes. I'll post some more pictures soon, but I need help from my parents with that and they're still so busy around the house. TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. Tell your mommy and daddy you want to start your traveling experiences early and take a trip to Texas later this year, ok? :)

    ReplyDelete