Saturday, July 11, 2009

Family

There are just so many Uncles, Aunties, etc. sometimes I can't really keep track. Who's who and who's really related to me?


Here are Uncle Jeff and Auntie Joyce. They have two boys, just like my Mama and Dada. Does that mean they're my cousins?


Here's my Lao Lao. She's the only one of her kind that I've met so far. That must mean she's someone very special. We have a special secret language that she's teaching me, too.


Here are Uncle Berhan, Auntie Karen, and Karynna. Uncle Berhan and Dada behave like silly brothers, but they look nothing alike, so I'm really confused here.


This is Auntie Peggy. There was no accompanying Uncle, but they kept talking about someone named Nate.

Boy this is all very confusing. I need a cheat sheet or something!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment